Early Bird Registration will close at 11:59pm (CET) on
January 20, 2020. EXTENDED 24 HOURS ONLY to January 21, 2020 at 11:59pm (CET / Frankfurt time)!
Become a SoLAR Member to receive a LAK20 registration rate and other year-round benefits!
- Please note that all 2019 memberships expired on Dec 1 and you will need to renew your SoLAR membership for 2020 to receive the LAK20 registration discount.
- Note: If you have not received a membership confirmation email within 60 minutes of joining please check your spam folder as it may have been filtered by your email system.
- Some individuals qualify for complimentary SoLAR membership through their institutions’ support of SoLAR. Please note that this membership is not automatic, you will need to use the discount code provided to your institution to sign up for your free individual membership. See the list of SoLAR Institutional members
- During LAK Registration, you will be asked for your 2020 SoLAR/ACM Membership ID. To find your SoLAR Membership ID, you will have to log in to your solaresearch.org membership account via the LogIn button in the top right corner. Your Membership ID is located on your membership account page which can be found here: https://www.solaresearch.org/membership-account/. Any questions regarding your SoLAR membership can be sent to email@example.com.
- Non-members who register at the reduced member rate will be asked to pay the difference plus a €50 administrative fee.
After you have registered, check out the high-level conference schedule, and information about travel and hotel accommodations to start planning your trip! As noted on the travel page you may need a Visa for Germany.
All Conference Fees are in Euros and include all taxes and fees. Please note that German tax regulations require that 19% be added to the conference dinner fee.
Full Conference Package = Includes all main conference sessions (Wednesday, March 25 – Friday, March 27), coffee breaks and refreshments, lunch for the three main conference days, along with Networking sessions, Wednesday evening Poster Reception and Conference Dinner Event on Thursday, March 26, 2020 at Depot 1899.
Does NOT include admission to any Pre-Conference Workshop Events. All Workshops/Tutorials/Hackathon events must be purchased separately.
Main Conference Only = Includes all main conference sessions (Wednesday, March 25 – Friday, March 27), coffee breaks and refreshments, lunch for the three main conference days, along with Networking sessions and Wednesday evening Poster Reception.
Does NOT include Conference Dinner or admission to any Pre-Conference Workshop Events. All Workshops/Tutorials/Hackathon events must be purchased separately.
Early Bird Conference Registration (prior to Jan 21, 2020)
- Full Conference Package | Regular Member: €589 (+ €11 VAT) = €600
- Full Conference Package | Student Member: €324 + €11 VAT = €335
- Full Conference Package | Regular Non-member: €709 + €11 VAT = €720
- Full Conference Package | Student Non-member: €389 + €11 VAT = €400
- Main Conference Only | Regular Member: €530
- Main Conference Only | Student Member: €265
- Main Conference Only | Regular Non-member: €650
- Main Conference Only | Student Non-member: €330
Regular Conference Registration (after Jan 21, 2020)
- Full Conference Package | Regular Member: €689 + €11 VAT = €700
- Full Conference Package | Student Member: €389 + €11 VAT = €400
- Full Conference Package | Regular Non-member: €809 + €11 VAT = €820
- Full Conference Package | Student Non-member: €454 + €11 VAT = €465
- Main Conference Only | Regular Member: €630
- Main Conference Only | Student Member: €330
- Main Conference Only | Regular Non-member: €750
- Main Conference Only | Student Non-member: €395
Pre-Conference Events Workshops and Tutorials
- Hackathon Workshop – €185
- Full Day Workshop – €115
- Half Day Workshop – €70
- Conference Dinner Ticket – €90 + €17 VAT = €107
- Please note that if you purchase a full conference package – you do not need to purchase an individual conference dinner ticket. No refunds if you purchase a conference dinner by mistake as noted in the LAK20 Refund Policy. .
NOTE: Please consult the full pre-conference workshops and tutorial schedule before registering. Please be aware that workshop sessions on Monday and Tuesday run concurrently, and you are responsible for ensuring that you have not selected a full and half day workshop on the same day. The Hackathon runs over both Monday and Tuesday so if you wish to participate in that event, you will not be able to attend any other workshops.
LAK20 Refund Policy:
The 10th International Learning Analytics & Knowledge Conference refund policy is as follows:
All refund requests must be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Requests received by January 27, 2020, 5 PM (CET) will receive a full refund, less a €50 administrative fee.
- Requests received from January 28, 2020 through to February 28, 2020, 5 PM (CET) will receive a 50% refund, less a €50 administrative fee.
- Requests received after February 28, 2020 will receive no refund.
- No refunds for optional add-on conference dinner tickets purchased.
No exception will be made to the cancellation/refund policy for registrants due to personal or travel related issues, natural disasters, or other acts of God.
LAK20 shall assume no liability whatsoever in the event this conference is cancelled, rescheduled or postponed due to a fortuitous event, Act of God, unforeseen occurrence or any other event that renders performance of this conference impossible.
NEW! LAK20 Transfer Policy!
Unable to attend but someone from your university or organisation can? You’re in luck!
We are now able to accept transfer requests.
Rules for Ticket Transfers:
- All transfer requests must be submitted to email@example.com by March 13, 2020, 5 PM (CET)
- All successful transfers are subject to a €25 processing fee.
- Absolutely no transfers will be accepted after 5 pm (CET) on March 13, 2020.
- There are no changes in ticket categories for ticket transfers. For example, if you purchased a member priced ticket, the new attendee must also be a member or purchase membership.
- Regular tickets can be transferred to students but there is no price adjustment available
- Student tickets cannot be transferred to non-students
Should you have any questions regarding registration or general conference queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org